Are you a Mother’s Day slacker? Did you forget to pick something up for your PNW Mama? Well, most moms like thoughtful practical gifts almost as much as they love diamonds. (okay, no, go get diamonds…but still). My mama loves Pink, so here are some fun, ladylike things for the great outdoors, for the #1 gal in your life.
Here are a few great ideas, ordered from least to most expensive. I know y’all college kids can’t afford too much :):
- Kleen Kanteen Stainlesss Steel Waterbottle with Sport Cap. $19.99 I know a water bottle isn’t a very fancy gift, but these bottles are fabulous. The stainless steel stays cold all day, and the sport cap is the best! Mom will love this.
- Black Diamond Cosmo Headlamp. $29.95. A fantastic, low-cost headlamp, that is great for mom to have regardless of what kind of outdoors woman she is. If she’s the car-camper type or the long-distance backpacker, this will light her way.
- Columbia Sportswear Coolest Cool Omni-Freeze Top. $55.00 I know you’re thinking that $55.00 for a t-shirt is ridiculous, but this is really an amazing shirt. I used to work for Columbia and these omni-freeze things are the best on a hot summer day. If your mom is having hot flashes, this is the best.
- Gregory Dipsea 6 Pack. $69.00 A fun and lovely small daypack is perfect for whatever outdoor activity mom is doing today. It’s great for day hikes, climbing, and even cycling. I love it.
- Kelty Ignite DriDown 28 Sleeping Bag. $199.95. This is a great sleeping bag for most seasons of camping. It’s Kelty’s signature high-quality, in a bag that’s made especially for women. Keep mama warm and cozy!