Usually on these Saturday posts I talk about gear or travel tips, and this week is no different. Football season is upon us, and I am thrilled about it. I am getting pumped for tailgating, and various other shenanigans.
However, when it gets to be cold outside, it becomes a lot harder to be cheerful, and in the PNW football season means cold, rain, wind, and truly dreadful situations. To be a football fan in Oregon requires unending dedication.
So, here are my picks for five must have items for Football season, and yes, they are in the correct colors.
- Women’s Back Beauty Pants by Columbia Sportswear with Columbia’s Omni-Heat and Omni-Sheild technology, these pants will keep you warm and dry, and bonus they are super cute. While the $85.00 price tag is pretty steep, you may be able to find comparable pants on sale.
- Sweet As Softshell by Columbia Sportswear another great Columbia Omni-Shield product. I love this light jacket. It’s super cute, surprisingly warm, and delightful. Mine was stolen and it makes me sad, but I’ll just buy another because I love it so much. 🙂
- North Face Resolve Rain Jacket simple, strong, coverage. This jacket will keep you dry and it isn’t messing around.
- Burton All Day Long Beanie simple and loose, but will cover your frozen little ears.
- And, Most Importantly: The Wine Rack Flask….for insulation.
Enjoy football season! In a couple weeks I’ll be back with best things for tailgating. ❤